All the advantages of a stay in Anjou
campgroundLes rives du douet
a haven of greenery on the edge of town !
Les Rives du Douet campground offers all the advantages of a stay in Anjou, a great place to rest but with plenty to explore, all in a lush green setting.
Located in the area with the most caves in the Maine-et-Loire department, our campground is right near several major troglodyte sites, like Le Mystère des Faluns. Families can also explore the Bioparc wildlife park, just a few minutes from the campground.
From Les Rives du Douet, you can reach these amazing attractions on foot or by bicycle, as well as the town centre of Doué-la-Fontaine, by following the Coulée Verte green path dedicated to non-motorized traffic along the Douet River.
to the SAUMUROIS REGION !
Dream, organize, experience and share your holidays In Doué-en-Anjou, Maine-et-Loire 49
A stop along the Loire by Bike route
The campground at Les Rives du Douet is an ideal stopping point for the Loire by Bike loops or the Camino de Santiago. Our tents and lodges dedicated to bivouacking are sure to please bicycle tourists and hikers in search of a well-earned rest.
For longer stays
Opt for one of our mobile homes or our new lodges, that fit perfectly into our oasis of greenery.
Let yourself be swept away by the sweet Anjou life at Les Rives du Douet !
Stay connected !
- Wifi available throughout the campground
- Bicycles for hire
- Aquatic centre very close by (with preferential rates)
- Badminton court
- Pétanque/bocce ball court
- Ping-pong table
- Baby area (with changing table and baby bath)
- Loaner equipment (highchairs, travel cots and pushchairs)
- Added bonus ! Breakfast and packed meals available for trekkers by reservation
- Washing machines and dryers
- Convenience store with fresh bread drop-off (in high season)
- Local products
- Communal barbecue grills
- Fishing very close by
- Horseback riding very close by
- Big top tent
at your service
Dream, organize, experience and share your holidays
In Doué-en-Anjou, Maine-et-Loire 49
A new reception team at your disposal and at your service in 2022
Jérôme, campsite manager
at the reception