New government measures on the payment of health passes from January 1, 2022
The Grésillons campsite is happy to welcome you this summer. In order to allow you to freely enjoy your stay, at the beginning of 2022, you will have to present your health pass only once, on arrival (persons aged 18 and over only), and this, for all arrivals from April 1st. It can be in digital or paper format. This valid pass will allow you to enjoy all the activities, the swimming pool and the reception hall of our establishment for the duration of your vacation. If you live outside France: For people who have not been vaccinated (complete vaccination schedule), you must present the negative result of a PCR test or an antigenic test (TAG) carried out less than 48 hours before departure. For the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greece a test is required at the start of less than 24 hours for non-vaccinated people. For all of us together to make a success of these 2022 holidays, be vigilant and continue to respect the barrier gestures.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 02.41.50.02.32.
Book with peace of mind! The terms of reservations are relaxed in 2022. Reimbursement facilities will be granted in the event of new confinement.
Deposits paid for 2022 reservations will be fully refunded to the customer in the following cases :
– If carrying forward to the current year is impossible
– Generalized or localized confinement during the period of stay
– Closure imposed by decree on campsites
– Prohibition or limitation of travel
– Limitation of gatherings and the number of people in groups
– Customer or member of the stay declaring himself a carrier or suffering from COVID-19 (medical certificate)
– Customer or member of the stay declaring themselves a “contact case” and subject to isolation on D-7 of the stay (upon presentation of supporting documents from the health authorities)
– Or in the event of an exit from confinement or prohibition within 3 weeks of the start of the stay.
See you soon at the municipal campsites of Doué-en-Anjou.