Hikers and bicycle touristsTreck
Just like with Bivouac, Treck was designed to accommodate trekkers (cyclists or hikers) for an overnight stop or short stay. This accommodation offers restorative bedding, where you will feel fully immersed in the camping atmosphere after a day of physical exertion but without the usual burdens of camping. It is located in an area dedicated to trekkers in order to foster dialogue and interaction. Your only concern for the evening will be to meet and share your experiences with your fellow trekkers. Pitched directly on the ground, this tent sets up quickly and easily. The toilet & shower block is shared by everyone staying at the campground. Unheated.
- 2 narrow twin mattresses (80cm)
- Bedside lamps
- Power outlets
- On the covered wooden terrace : two deck chairs
- Duvets / blankets
- Mattress protectors
Good to know
- Remember to bring your own sheets and duvet covers or sleeping bags!
- Free WiFi
- Possibility of ordering breakfast or packed meals in advance
- Power outlets to charge your phones
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Table and benches available in the trekker area